Miso Ramen 375g
Shelf Life: 1 year (Chilled); 8 months (Ambient Condition)
Weight: 12 packs x ± 375 g/carton
- Ramen: Wheat Flour, Soft Water, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Gluten, Contains Permitted Food Coloring (E100).
- Paste: Soybean Paste, Water, Monosodium L-glutamate, Sugar, Creaming Powder, Yeast Extract, Salt, Garlic Powder, Protein Autolysate, Caramel Color, Sesame Oil, Onion Powder, Apple Juice, Red Chilli Pepper Powder, Ginger Powder, Disodium 5′ – inosinate, Disodium 5′- guanylate, White Pepper Powder, Sodium Benzoate.
- Place ramen into boiling water (100°C) for 1 min 30 sec and stir well until the ramen float on the surface of boiling water.
- Place the boiled ramen into cold water to soak for 15 sec.
- Add sauce and boiled ramen into 200 ml of boiling water and cook for 1 min.
- Stir well and serve immediately.