Miso Ramen 420g
Shelf Life: 1 year (For Sterilized Pasta); 1 months (For Fresh Pasta)
Weight: 420g (2 servings)
- Noodle: [Wheat Flour, Soft Water, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Gluten, Contains Acidity Regulators (E325, E296) as Permitted Food Conditioner, Contains Permitted Food Colouring (E100)],
- Sauce: Miso Sauce, Spring Onion, White Sesame.
*Allergen Advice: Gluten & Soy contain
Cooking Instructions (per servings):
- Place ramen into boiling water (100 °C) for 1 min 30 sec.
- Soak the boiled ramen into cold water to soak for 15 sec.
- Drain the water, add paste and boiled ramen into 400ml of boiling water to cook for 1 min.
- Stir well and serve immediately.
*To get the best quality of noodles, don’t cook the noodles with soup base for more than 2 min.
*Cooking methods could be adjusted depends on personal preferences.